WHAT IS OUR RETURNS / EXCHANGES POLICY?
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund (minus shipping fees*), free exchange or online credit. You are entitled to return if you contact The Leather Mob within 14 days of receipt – you will receive a return authorization code which you will need to include with your package.
READ THE POINTS BELOW CAREFULLY REGARDING ALL RETURNS:
Bags & Clothing:
• The item must be in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. Custom made items or bespoke orders can be returned but only for credit, not a refund.
• Must be tried on carpeted surfaces. Use an outer box when returning as to not damage the product box. Do not apply any labels or adhesive tape directly to the product box. Items mistreated this way will be rejected.
• The Leather Mob cannot accept returns on pierced earrings and made to measure or custom orders
• Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
• The package is your responsibility until it reaches us, therefore, we recommend that you send the package by recorded delivery for security purposes which will insure you for the value of the goods.
• Please keep a record of proof of postage with tracking number.
• If the item is lost in transit on its way to us, please note that it will be your responsibility to claim with your selected delivery service provider
• If you have purchased a gift box with a jewellery order, this is classified as part of the shipping costs. As such, this will not be refunded when you return a jewellery order, whether you return it to us or not. In fact, we do not require you to return the gift box, as it will only increase your shipping fees due to its size and weight.
• If you receive a complimentary gift with your order(s) as part of a ‘gift with purchase’ promotion you must return the gift to us with your item(s).
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
We aim to process all refunds within 1-2 working days of receiving the item. Please be aware that during seasonal peaks there may be a slight delay. All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the item(s).
Once your return has been processed, you will be sent an email confirmation.
Card: Allow 3-5 working days for this transaction to appear on your bank statement.
PayPal: PayPal will send a confirmation email advising your refund amount and original payment method you used.
*Please note:shipping fees will be deducted from the refundable amount, even if an order qualified for free shipping (for the simple reason that we still have had to pay for it, even if this fee has not been passed the cost onto the customer). For international orders, which are returned to us due to failed delivery attempts or unpaid duties, the full shipping fees anount paid by us will be deducted, if this was higher than what you were charged at check out, plus an admin equal to 10% of the value of your order (£50 minimum) will also be applied and deducted from your refund.
CAN I RETURN MY ONLINE PURCHASE TO THE BOUTIQUE?
You may return your item(s) to our Boutique in Tynemouth or Alnwick if easier. However, please note that the boutique and the website are ran by two separate companies, so any exchanges/refunds will still need to be processed via the website. You will receive an email confirmation when your refund has been processed.
CAN I CANCEL MY ONLINE ORDER?
You can cancel your order if it has not been processed yet. However, due to the fact that we are still charged commission by the payment processing company, this will be deducted from the refundable amount.
Please return your unworn/unused item(s), in perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached to your nearest store within 7 days of purchase for an exchange or credit note, or within 14 days of purchase for a credit note. All items must be returned unworn, in perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached to your nearest store within 7 days of purchase for an exchange or credit only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
To put your mind at rest and ensuring a smooth shopping experience when purchasing gifts over the holiday period we have extended our returns policy. Any goods ordered from 21st November to 22nd December will be eligible for an exchange or credit note only if they are returned or posted to us before the 31st December.
Goods returned after this date will not be accepted. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the extended returns policy please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team via telephone on 0044 (0)191 670 6671 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER?
All returns to be posted to: The Leather Mob, 8 Percy Park Road, Tynemouth, North Tyneside, NE30 4LY, United Kingdom.
You can contact our customer service department by emailing email@example.com or call =44 (0)191 670 6671. You will need your order reference number which is stated in the email containing your confirmation, or in the delivery note enclosed with your parcel. You will be given a return authorisation code, which you will need to include with the item/s you are returning. Keep hold of any proof of postage receipts you receive until the refund has been completed. Please note: return postage fees are your responsibility. We suggest you send them via an economy service but one that can be tracked or requires a signature on receipt to make sure you are covered should the parcel go missing.
1) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an authorisation code.
2) Package up your return and make sure it is fully enclosed. Write the authorisation code on the box.
3) Add return address: Omnia Leather HQ ltd c/o The Leather Mob Boutique, 8 Percy Park Road, Tynemouth, NE30 4LY
4)Take the item/s to your local Post Office and send on a trackable economy service. Make sure you advise to the Post Office this is a return. The return cost is your responsibility.
Your parcel must be packaged securely stating our address clearly and any duties paid in full. Failure to do this will result in import duties being deducted from the amount reimbursed at the customer’s expense.
If your item(s) is damaged or has a manufacturing fault we may be able to offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. In most cases, you will need to return your item(s) for assessment by our returns department. Please contact our customer care team at email@example.com for return shipping instructions.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a genuine manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be accepted.
The Leather Mob cannot accept any responsibility for damaged items or where a fault occurs after a period of 6 months since purchase. In some cases, we may be able to resolve these matters with the manufacturer but we cannot make any guarantees and these matters will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Once the item(s) is returned a member of our customer care team will inspect the item to determine the cause of the fault and whether you are entitled to a refund, exchange or repair. In some cases, we will have to liaise with the supplier directly.
Where possible faulty items will be repaired either by The Leather Mob or by the manufacturer. Most manufacturer repairs usually take between 2-6 weeks depending on the fault, however, you will be advised of this should your item need to be repaired.
If an exchange is offered on a faulty item please be aware that we are only able to do so subject to availability. A full refund will only be offered if the item cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable length of time.
For information on all faulty items outside of our returns policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org