ECOMMERCE INTERNSHIP - based in Newcastle upon Tyne
We are currently reviewing applications for three eCommerce Interns to work at The Leather Mob. The interns can work remotely at the moment, while we adapt to the social restrictions related to the pandemic, under the supervision or the Sales and/or Marketing Director. However, you may be required to occasionally visit the head office in Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne.
This is a 3 months minimum unpaid internship starting ASAP. Employment opportunities within our company will arise in the near future, hence if you were already working in house, you would have a strong advantage on any external applications. Nonetheless, this internship will help you acquire and develop key sales and marketing skills and provide you with knowledge and a clear understanding of various platforms and approaches. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in e-commerce and marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
As an eCommerce Intern, the purpose of the role is to assist the Sales and the Marketing Directors in their day to day activities to ensure the meeting of their targets, as well as performing a variety of tasks, including social media, PR and content development. The main purpose of these tasks will be to generate content and activity to drive organic traffic to the website which in turn will lead to sales.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assistance with photoshoots, events, press relations, SEO and email marketing. You will be allocated a specific department to work on and you will be involved in all aspects of online marketing for that particular department, which means you will be able to see and monitor the direct impact your actions have on the online visibility of that department and sales. We will have access to various analytical platforms, which will provide you with a real understanding of online marketing strategies and activities. A great opportunity to learn hands on!
- Media monitoring
- Social media: idea generation and execution
- Content creation
- Product management
- Organising and attending photoshoots
- Liaising with press and media requests
- Liaising with brand ambassadors
- Assist with CRM/database management
- Assist with web platform maintenance
- Website CMS: support with image/copy/promotion management
- SEO: supporting content creation and Meta Data completion
- Assist with email marketing, website enhancements and with eCommerce photo shoots
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Adobe product experience is a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Previous experience of an online content management system is a plus
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest and understanding of the luxury industry
- Independent and diligent whilst working under supervision
- Can do attitude
- Team player
If you have what it takes, tell us why we should pick you – apply now!
- Fashion Accessories
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY FILLED
MARKETING INTERNSHIP - based in Newcastle upon Tyne
We are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our sales and marketing directors as interns (full-time and part-time positions available), with the idea of becoming invaluable assets to the team in this next development phase of the business, and remaining with us at the end of the internship in an employed capacity.
As a marketing intern, your main task will be to provide creative ideas and content to support a new phase of expansion in the business. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing various strategies.
This internship will help you acquire and develop key sales and marketing skills and provide you with knowledge and a clear understanding of various platforms and approaches. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Support the sales and marketing directors in daily administrative tasks
- Prepare promotional presentations, write editorial content, select and audit photographic material, coordinate photoshoots.
- Review website content
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities whether it be help organize marketing events or distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive and a keen interest in fashion and accessories
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Fashion Accessories